Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Last Blog of the First Semester! (Blog #18)




With this being the last Blog of the semester, I thought we would do something fun!


Your Assignment:

Write a letter to Santa Clause and tell him if you've been naughty or nice. Also include a list of what you want for Christmas. Finally, tell the rest of your classmates where you will be going to celebrate the Christmas Holiday and what you have been blessed with this year! New Year's Resolutions anyone?! State whether you have any resolutions and what they are!

Merry Christmas from Morgan, Palynn and myself. May God bless you and your family.

Have fun, be safe and think before you do!


Due: Sunday by no later than 11:59p.m.

16 comments:

  1. Dear Santa that does not exist,
    I think i have been nice this year so if you would bring me this list:
    i would like parts for my pickup, money, an under armor camo hoodie, call of duty ghosts, gta 5, my hunters license, and fishing license.
    I will be going to my grandma fosters in north platte and bailey's grandma's house.
    Right now i have no new years resolution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mom and Dad,
    I have been pretty mediocre this year I guess. I don't really ask much, I just want you to pay for my college education that's all I want. I have been blessed with my family and friends. I will be going to Lexington and staying here and Callaway. I will possibly going to Texas for New Years. My resolution will be to graduate high school.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Santa:)
    I have been pretty good for the most part. I haven't asked for much this year, I'm just ready for the break. I will be at home, my dads, Denver, and my grandparents house for the holidays. I have been blessed with my whole family going to be home all together! This always makes me happy, since it doesn't happen very often anymore. I don't have a resolution yet, but I will think on it.
    Have a great break everybody:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saint Nick,
    I have been a saint this year. Get it? Saint? Anyway, all I ask for is to have a quiet couple weeks with my family enjoying the holidays. When it comes to New Year's Resolution, I find them pointless because no one keeps true to them. I just plan to live life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well aren't you quite a wit there. Get it, wit? You do not because there is no pun. :# :3 #yoloswag

      Delete
  5. Dear Santa,
    I will not lie I have not been good this year. But what kid is? I really don't want anything because I have everything I need. I will be home and at both grandparents houses over break. I hope just to relax! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Fat Fake Old Fart,
    I have been good most of the year. I dont know what I'm doing for Christmas. I dont have any new years resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Santa,
    I really have been nice this year. I don't really something for Christmas because I just had birthday so I'm fine dude. I spend Christmas with the Loper's, and we spend Christmas over at Melanni's parents. My new year resolution is too come back home safely and that Germany is wining the FIFA world cup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Mr. Clause,
    Does it matter what if I think I have been naughty or nice? In the end is it not your decision? What I would like for Christmas is the power to RULE THE WORLD. I will be going nowhere for Christmas. I have been blessed with life :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Santa,

    I have been pretty good this year like usual. If you have trouble finding me I'll be in Callaway hanging out with my family. We decided just to stay home this chrismas. This year for Christmas I do not really care what you get me im sure it will be great. As you know I am not a very picky kid. Anyway Merry Christmas.

    Yours Truly, Kaden

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Santa,
    The concept of whether I've been naughty or nice is completely up to you, because, honestly, I HAVE NO IDEA!!! I think I've been nice enough, but if you ask other people, probably not so much.
    For Christmas this year, I would like...
    1) Seasons 1-4 of Knight Rider on DVD (the old '82 version).
    2) A black 80's style Trans Am like KITT in Knight Rider.
    3) Colored pencils.
    4) A sword belt for my sword.
    And that's all I can think of right now.
    Merry Christmas.

    This year my mom, dad, uncle, and I will be travelling to Burwell again to spend Christmas Eve and day with my grandma. Then the weekend after we'll have the Stryker family Christmas at our house... I think. I don't know. I just live there, nobody tells me anything!
    This year I have been blessed with family, friends, and a loving, forgiving savior who died for my sins. I also got internet! WHOOP-WHOOP!!!
    Merry Christmas, everyone. And as Tiny Tim would say: "God bless us, everyone!"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Santa,
    I'm pretty sure I've been nice enough this year. I honestly don't have anything to ask you for. I already have anything I could ever need. I will be going nowhere Christmas Day, but on the 28th I will be traveling to Kearney and on the 29th I will be having Christmas with my dad. I have been blessed in that this is my senior year and I'm actually making it through all the stress.. Sort of. I have also been blessed with great friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mr. Clause,
    I agree with my friend Alberto Gonzalez; does it really matter what whether we think we've been naughty or nice? But for Christmas I want world peace. I think i will mainly just being stay home and spending time with friends, family, and my dog. It will be a great time to get a break from school and be able to relax. This year has been a blessing with many life lessons. I have had many great times this year and plan to have many more before the year is up. New Year's resolutions, I don't really have any. Never had.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Santa,
    I think that you already know if I've been naughty or nice this year. I don't really have any plans for Christmas. All I know is that I am going to North Platte, Arapahoe, and Arnold for Christmas. I don't have any New Years Resolutions yet.
    Thanks,
    Emilee

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello fat man,
    i think that i am the nicest kid you will ever meet and i of course i have been nice . i meen yea i have done some mean things and like puching freshman in the back of the head. but other than that i have been very good.im going several places over christmas so may to list. i dont want anything for xmas besides to win the mega millions but other than that nothing. i do not have a new years resolution.
    thanks,
    Colter

    ReplyDelete

Remember this is 3 test grade points! Answer the questions fully and completely. 3/3=100%, 2/3=66%, 1/3=33%. Failure to complete blog or a violation of blogging rules will lead to a 0/3=0%. It is your responsibility to complete the blogs sufficiently and on time. Your blog grades are updated on the grade web page. Make sure to check your grades often!