Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving (Blog #15)




In the spirit of giving thanks, I thought we could have a blog assignment all about being thankful! In this post I would like for you to add a couple of comments on things you are thankful for. Then comment on at least 2 of your classmates posts.

I hope all of your thanksgiving breaks go well!


Check out this link for fun and exciting historical facts about thanksgiving:

http://www.history.com/minisites/thanksgiving/


Due: Sunday by no later than 11:59p.m.

41 comments:

  1. 1.) I am thankful for my family.
    2.) I am thankful for being alive.
    3.) I am thankful for being able to live life without any problems.
    4.) I am thankful for everything I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) I am thankful for life
    2) I am thankful for my family
    3) I am thankful for my friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thankful for you Alberto! :)

      Delete
    2. Of course you numbered them. Apparently Andrea is thankful for you. Kudos.

      Delete
    3. I am also thankful for him!! Have a good break!

      Delete
  3. Im thankful or all the people in my life. all they great opportunities that god has given me to fulfill my dreams .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is good. Good job. Have a great Thanksgiving

      Delete
    2. You are a very thankful person. You have a lot of great opportunities in your future.

      Delete
    3. You missed a capitalization, but the words are heartfelt and sincere.

      Delete
    4. I agree that God has given us all of these opportunities!

      Delete
  4. I am thankful for my friends, family, and every day i'm given. I couldn't go through everything i do without all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful for my family and friends. I am very happy that I have a community that is very loving and caring. I am thankful for my class and the time I get to spend with them. I am thankful for my health I am a very healthy young man. I am also thankful for my good friend Colter who may be mean and likes to punch me but he is a good guy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thankful for all the luxuries that I have. I am thankful for my friends and family. I am thankful for my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a very thankful guy. You have a great life number 2.

      Delete
    2. i agree we should be thankful for all the luxuries we have

      Delete
  7. I'm thankful for my family, friends and food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Food is a good thing to be thankful for haha. I am thankful for my family too!!

      Delete
  8. I am thankful for my family, and my friends. I'm glad my family supports me in whatever I decided to do, and they've been there for me during everything. I am thankful for my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am thankful for everybody in my life, my pets, and my home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am very thankful for many things in my life and have tons of blessings. I am thankful for my family, friends, home, food, having another day to live, health, clothes, blankets, beds, showers, vehicles, medicine, and everything else I have.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am thankful for all my friends and I'm thankful for all those people who have been looking out for me this year. I am also thankful to be alive.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am thankful for my family and amazing friends and my home.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am thankful for all of my friends, family, and faith. I wouldn't be here today without the help, and all the long crazy nights with my friends. I am thankful for the memories made, good and bad because they have made me who I am today. I'm also thankful for all the memories not yet made and cant wait for those.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am thankful for my family and friends and for the time I am born into, because we have so many good things which are normal for us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1) I'm thankful that I have God in my life and that I am saved through him. Because of him, I have no reason to fear death.
    2) I am thankful that I have a supportive and loving family who is always there for me and willing to help me no matter what. I'm also thankful for my friends.
    3) I'm thankful that I've survived the first half of my senior year!

    ReplyDelete

Remember this is 3 test grade points! Answer the questions fully and completely. 3/3=100%, 2/3=66%, 1/3=33%. Failure to complete blog or a violation of blogging rules will lead to a 0/3=0%. It is your responsibility to complete the blogs sufficiently and on time. Your blog grades are updated on the grade web page. Make sure to check your grades often!